Everybody is different some have thick hair, some have fine or maybe you’re like me where your hair is so thick and wavy it gets knotty very easily. The last thing you want to stress about is your hair so it is best if you have a look at Pinterest and get some ideas of what you want for your big day. Do this at least 8-10 months prior.
Leading up to the big day I let my hair grow, besides getting rid of those nasty grey roots I didn’t do anything to it. I know, a bit scruffy yeh? Well, I’m glad I did it. My hair grew long enough to do a beautiful up-do which consisted of A LOT of bobby-pins.
So, to get the hair style you want, don’t forget that our hair needs a little tender, lovely care.
Days prior to the big day I had to do the following;
- Wash Hair the night before (or the morning of if it gets oily fast)
- Do 2 shampoos and not too much conditioner
- No products are to be put in hair i.e serums, smoothing creams, argon oil etc
- Blow-dry your hair as smooth as possible without putting a straightening iron over it
- Don’t tie hair up in a messy bun! Leave out or put in a loose pony tail.
Some seem tend to think that the beauty preparations begin the morning of their wedding day but it doesn’t.