Planning a wedding can be stressful, you don’t realise how much there is to do until you actually sit down and start the planning.
Weddings are a major life event, every bride knows that but every little thing needs to be perfect and that can be stressful!
So you have booked the venue, you have bought the dress, you have chosen your bridesmaids but what about the little things? Like the catering, the accessories or the flowers!!
Formal Formula shares with you their top must dos..
- Choose a wedding date
- Set a budget
- Choose bridesmaids & groomsmen
- Choose a colour scheme
- Choose a mariage officiant
- Spend an hour or two with your partner and discuss who you would like to attend your wedding
- Book photographer / videographer
- Bridal Gowns & accessories
- Choose your venue/s for the ceremony &/or reception
- Choose a cater / have a wedding food tasting
- Choose a wedding cake baker / order cake
- Purchase wedding rings
- Choose / design / send out your wedding invitations
- Arrange transport for the bride, groom + bridal party
- Organise a makeup / hair stylist
- Organise the groom / groomsmen’s suits
- Choose first dance song / schedule dance lessons
- Organise your entertainment / music
- Discuss flower arrangements / choose a florist
- Arrange seating plans
- Arrange a wedding rehearsal
- Write your vows / speeches
- And don’t forget to have a good night!
**If you are still needing help planning your wedding don’t hesitate but to reach out to a wedding planner.